Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
Never bought into cables making a difference, granted never tried anything that cost more than $30. Buying a set of Blue Jean cables that run a little over $30 did make an unmistakable difference in imaging and overall sound quality. At 54 I finally side on the side they do make a difference. However I believe the difference is most likely a result of better impedance matching and shielding.  No snake oil magic. I would love to audition something that cost a $1000/per cable. I would never shell out that kind of dough without being sold by my listening experience. Would a $1000 cable sound better than a $30 blue jean cable, maybe? Would it be worth the price, highly doubtful.  

generatorlabs
"
Can you take one of your new cables, put it on one channel and take one of the old cables and put it on the other channel and then make a high bitrate FLAC recording with this setup so the rest of us can hear what you are talking about? We have the technology folks. Why hasn't some one done this already."

The reason that it may not have been already done if in fact it has not already been done is that this is not necessary to prove what it is that you seem to be seeking to prove and of course there is nothing at all to prevent you yourself from conducting this experiment after all you say you have the technology so why don't you do it rather than wonder in amazement that someone has not already done it for you.
dacer"No snake oil magic."

Actually the truth here has been shown that only those with no experience are making the claims of snake oil magic.
Boxer12, I’ve tried expensive cables. I found the claims made by the manufacturers to be wildly overstated and nowhere near worth the cost. 

As for newbees argument that maybe my system is not revealing enough, I have a Koetsu Onyx, and components to match. 

unreceivedogma
"I’ve tried expensive cables. I found the claims made by the manufacturers to be wildly overstated and nowhere near worth the cost. As for newbees argument that maybe my system is not revealing enough, I have a Koetsu Onyx, and components to match."

Whether something is worth the cost is a purely personal and subjective judgement and determination so while you’re conclusion is valid for you it can not be assumed to be valid for someone else as for Koetsu phono cartridges while some of them can sound wonderful when properly installed, aligned and optimized they are hopelessly colored and do not present an accurate signal corresponding to the input as can be easily demonstrated with proper equipment.