Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
Post removed 
Elizabeth,
If you want to try some relatively inexpensive power cords that sound great, try the Oyaide Tunami from VH audio with Furutech F-11M ends. You can assemble these pretty cheap. I went from  the Pans to that & it was a nice upgrade. 

+1 Elizabeth + uberwaltz + prof

Audiogon is primarily a forum for the sharing of ideas or facts. there is also a marketplace where all manner of HiFi equipment is available from low-end ranging to the hi-end. Even I have bought from the marketplace and I am in Australia.

We do not have the diversity or quantity of equipment here in comparison. Unfortunately we pay a penalty in exchange rate, import duty and shipping costs. But being selective and patient one can grab a bargain.

Post removed