What's the best HD DVD player under $1,500

I'm mainly considering new models released in the last couple years. Is the newest Oppo player the best available right now or are there better manufacturers?
rxlarry99
FYI, I think the most expensive HD-DVD player made is still the Toshiba XA2, which lists for $599 but can be had for less. It's an excellent upconverter of SD discs as well.
Integra's DHS8.8 HD-DVD player retails for C$1200, but it's not exactly a big seller...
The Toshiba XA2 is the best upscaling available in a DVD player for your budget and is better than OPPO offerings for upscaling. This is due to the use of the REON video scaling chipsets made by Silicon Optix.

After that I'd pick an OPPO. Blu Ray players arent known for excellence in upscaling.
I paid less than $1200 for my Integra DHS 8.8 HD-DVD player. Leedistad, how do you know this player is not a big seller? Do you work for Integra?
Thanks everyone, great info! I guess I'll look into getting an OPPO or Toshiba XA2 DVD player. It sounds like it doesn't make sense to purchase a separate video scaler like the DVDO or Crystallio II. And I'll still need to decide on a new surround processor to get everything up and running. Any final thoughts as a new unit, not used market and under $5,000?