Shunyata or Synergistic for power conditioning?

Hi,
Please forgive me if this is not the correct topic location to post about power-conditioning since the two brands I am interested in are famous cable manufacturers.

Comparing "Denali" and "Powercell 12 UEF" ; anyone who has tried both and can share opinions?

i like open clear dynamic sound. Smooth high frequency is also important.
Thank you.
hamburger
Hi Lak,
I want to share with you that I changed the plugs on my HiDiamond 3 powercords to Furutech Fi-50 NCF series plugs and that's what I meant by saying "the Hurricane cable is a story for another day". Cheers!
;-) 
@hamburger 
Congrats on the new power conditioner!

The Niagara 7000 does have more parts than the Isotek.
http://www.theaudiobeat.com/equipment/pics/audioquest_niagara_7000_inside_large.jpg

The hum is a negative, as you're adding to the noise floor. So is stripping the plugs, as they could now oxidize.

If you're happy with the sound, that's what counts.

@hamburger I'm sorry if I missed it earlier in this thread, but could you list the components you are plugging directly into your AQ Niagra 7000 and whether or not you still have any components directly plugged into the wall (besides the power conditioner)?
Thanks
Al
Hi astewart,
Every item in my audio chain is plugged into the Niagara.  Nothing is directly from the wall.  TT, phono-amp, CDP, integrated-amp and a subwoofer (5 items).

Hi jay23,
"If you're happy with the sound, that's what counts."... Precisely! ;-)
Has anybody checked out the new PS audio p20? I’m just not sure the passive devices Ike the Demali do much for the quality of the power rather than just filtering it.