Tekton custom grills

There are some active discussions concerning the delivery of speakers and specifically speaker grills for the incredible Tekton Speakers. But nothing on this forum. I'm now nine months waiting on grill delivery. Anyone else??
128x128brianpack
I had to reread this thread and I’m glad I did because I missed this post the first time.

”I wouldn't call this operation a "manufacturer". "Amateur integrator" would be more appropriate. He's a glorified DIY'er with poor management skills.”

Oh my,
Kenny.
I think "a glorified DIY'er with poor management skills" is a good way to put it.  I had a set and tried them for two months.  I also had a few other AGoners come over to check them out.  Everyone liked them, but not enough to buy them.  It took two months and several reminders to get the grills, and ultimately I sent the grills back without opening the box.

I sent them back not only because of the grill issue and sound quality, but because in the long run I don't think they will hold their value.  It seems like every set of DIs he builds is a little different... like any DIYer might do.  When he makes changes to design all the time, how can you really know what you're buying?  

At the end of it all, this guy has no idea how to run a business.  It's too bad, because if he could focus on a good product at a good price with good service, he'd have a real long-term business.  As it is now, he seems to be hanging on by his boot straps.
Just adding to the post my frustration in trying to get grills for my Enzo 2.7's. The speakers are beautiful and sound awesome. I like the rest of you posting in this thread cannot seem to get Eric to send my grills. It's been a month now and still no grills. I guess it's time to put the full court press on Eric and just bug the s**t out of him till he's sick of hearing from me. 
I thought I might give a little context. So I live in Utah. Utah seems to have its share of audio companies for some reason. Wilson Audio, Zu Audio, Kimber Kable, Tekton Design. Except for Wilson Audio, I’ve been to all places several times. I knew a guy who worked for Wilson Audio though. Anyways back to the subject at hand. I know Tekton has tried to sub out grills to other companies, but they never deliver to Tekton’s satisfaction. Though there is one bright side. He now seems to have found help recently that is delivering to Tektons standards. But they still have to build the backlogged grills. I’m not saying this will solve all your woes, but perhaps grills will come a little speedier. Thought I would still email. Be kind, but perhaps firm about getting your grills.
Well my grills are otw. Like an earlier poster wrote. Karma is the one you need to stay in touch with. She is very responsive and seems to be the driving force behind getting grills.