Innuos Zenith

New to Audiogon.  Any users have experience with Innuos products?  Heard it at Axpona.  Was very impressive.  Considering upgrading from my computer to a dedicated music server/streamer.  Any feedback on the different models, quality, sound, ease of use, etc.... is appreciated.  My system includes a pair of B&W 803D speakers, McIntosh MC452 amplifier, McIntosh MC C47 pre-amp.
aj72

The SE V Statement comparison is a trifle academic, if there are no more SE's available for sale. There is always the second hand market I suppose, but good luck there. I haven't seen any Zenith or Zenith SE available on the second hand market. That is testament I suppose, to their quality and good value.

The Darko audio report referred to by david-ten, is a bit of a cheek. It refers to Innuos as a Portugese company, it's British, but manufactures in Portugal. To us Brits, that matters you know.

aj72  with the release of the mk3's I would look for a demo Zenith mk2.  With a good after market PC and some quality footers it would be a great unit.  I'm sure the retailers will be ready to deal to make room for the new models. 

I have a Zenith SE with I use with my Totaldac Twelve SE.  Very happy with it.  I use a Totaldac Ethernet Cable and a Totaldac Gigafilter USB cable.   I wonder about the sound difference with the Zenith Statement and what is the upgrade path.

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/795
Hi guys great thread. VN according to Mark Sosa the US importer their will be an upgrade path to the latest servers, the total costs have not been figured out but the number seems very reasonable.

David_12 we also agree with you on the footers, we do think that the Isoacoustics come very close to the Stillpoints for a fraction of the price.

Ron Innuous lists Spotify as one of their options and we tried through the mickey mouse Iping and orange pc things, neither one of those options was good. Innuous does need to allow for additional non Roon based streaming services to be on the box.

Also agree on the Aurender comparison the Innuous comes very close to really expensive servers.’

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Just upgraded the isolation under my Zenith mk2 SE to Stillpoints Ultra 6’s and WOW what an improvement over Nordost Sort Kones TC’s. The upgrade from the stock feet to the Nordost TC’s was big but going from Nordost TC’s to the Ultra 6’s was even bigger..... Also one of the reasons I chose the Innuos was because of the ability to use Roon. I use Roon’s DSP EQ to tame a 40hz peak I wasn’t able to fully control with ASC tube traps. Using the traps in conjunction with Roon’s DSP EQ has taken my system to another level. If Aurender had offered the ability to use Roon I would have upgraded my N100h to the N10, but they don’t and I’m very happy with my Innuos.