Innuos Zenith

New to Audiogon.  Any users have experience with Innuos products?  Heard it at Axpona.  Was very impressive.  Considering upgrading from my computer to a dedicated music server/streamer.  Any feedback on the different models, quality, sound, ease of use, etc.... is appreciated.  My system includes a pair of B&W 803D speakers, McIntosh MC452 amplifier, McIntosh MC C47 pre-amp.
aj72
david_ten - thanks for the information and link.  have you heard the new version? 
No, I have not. Hopefully someone who attended the Munich Show can report back (though I think the display was static). There is mention of a demonstration of the SE vs the Statement.

The SE V Statement comparison is a trifle academic, if there are no more SE's available for sale. There is always the second hand market I suppose, but good luck there. I haven't seen any Zenith or Zenith SE available on the second hand market. That is testament I suppose, to their quality and good value.

The Darko audio report referred to by david-ten, is a bit of a cheek. It refers to Innuos as a Portugese company, it's British, but manufactures in Portugal. To us Brits, that matters you know.

aj72  with the release of the mk3's I would look for a demo Zenith mk2.  With a good after market PC and some quality footers it would be a great unit.  I'm sure the retailers will be ready to deal to make room for the new models. 

I have a Zenith SE with I use with my Totaldac Twelve SE.  Very happy with it.  I use a Totaldac Ethernet Cable and a Totaldac Gigafilter USB cable.   I wonder about the sound difference with the Zenith Statement and what is the upgrade path.

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/795