Floor standing speaker isolation advice needed.

I have an older pair of KEF Reference Model Twos that currently sit on their brass(?) feet on the floor. The floor is tile but not solid cement underneath. I bought two .5" thick granite tiles for underneath the speakers and am wondering if I need to do anything else like put the spikes on the brass feet, add sorbothane under the granite tiles and/or under the brass feet or something else I should be considering? Things sound good on the top end but seem a bit subdued/muddy in the bass region. The KEFs are being driven by a Parasound Halo A23 and I’ve got a HSU VTF-3 MK 2 helping out the bass, mostly for movie duty.

Thanks for any advice.
asahitoro
Thanks ricred,

I'm really not looking to drop that much coin this setup. Trying to do this with $100ish and under stuff I already have or can easily get. If I step out over the sorbothane/granite, it will probably be for something from Herbies.
Stiff Springs under a wide footprint board supporting the speakers should do the trick. It’s two, two mints in one! Isolates the speakers and isolates everything else from the speakers. 👯‍♀️ Mass-on-spring. Accept no substitutes.
Within the budget you mention, I think you should consider @geoffkait's suggestion.  He does understand the mechanics of springs. I am personally familiar with the Townshend speaker podiums which perhaps are above your budget.  The Townshends are superb at the kind of isolation Geoff is talking about.  But I expect Geoff's solution will get you much of the way to the Townshends' level. Springs in my experience are better than other devices for isolation.  I have a bunch of springs (Geoff's actually) under my other components though not my speakers. 
If you want great  improvement get Symposium Super Plus bases with copper spikes.Im using them under my Magico Q3s the improvement in bass definition and detail was staggering.