acoustic vertical window blinds

Does anyone have  recommendations for manufacturers or suppliers of room blackening/darkening vertical window blinds for use in my mostly audio room? On each equal length side of each speaker ( a bit over 6' ) there are windows, on one side a standard double hung, on the other a rather large 4 panel bow window (over looking a fairly lovely private natural setting). I may or may not stay in this house for very long, so I neither want to overinvest nor shortchange my listening pleasure. I need to replace the current vertical blinds, and thought my fellow Audiogoner's might have some suitable suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

unsound
OK. Thanks guys. This is very useful information. I won't try them in our current house as there is simply too much glass to treat. But our new house which is in the building stage, I can plan to incorporate similar tech for it. Cheers. A.
You might wanted to consider the current available vertical blinds from Blinds on The Net. I believed the Balmoral Textured Block Out Vertical Blinds is the one you are looking for.

Just an addendum to say there are a couple issues with glass doors and windows. There’s the fairly obvious vibration issue which, like room walls, can be dealt with a number of ways. But there’s also the RFI issue that might be less obvious. I suspect tiny little bowls will help with RF, although that’s not obvious. Maybe other things, too...Plus one can try to protect electronics from RF once you’ve allowed it into the room through the windows. Not to mention reflected acoustic waves.
You might also consider pleated shades. They aren't very expensive and they cover the glass vey well. I use them. and the pleats as well as the soft material is good for absorbing sound.