Subwoofer connection to older tube amp

I need to connect my Dominator 8 Sub to an Audio Research D-90 Amp and SP-12 Pre. The amp outputs only allow left and right bare wire speaker connections for different ohm ratings and I'll use the 8 ohm for main speakers.

Like most subs I'm afforded 2 pair of Left & Right Speaker Level inputs and 1 pair L&R Line(RCA plug) inputs and 1 pair L&R Line outputs.

Where would I hook the L/R from the amp to the sub? I want to use the set-up mostly for music but also for movies/DVD's.
jamesk58
Well, everything is hooked-up as described above and no probs, sounds great.

Thanks for the input and help.

That's great, congratulations. Now you can take your time adjusting the output, crossover and phase settings to get it to sound best with your system. You'll probably find that what works really well for one recording isn't ideal for another and it takes some going back and forth to find the setup that's the best compromise.
I know it is and old post but I really want to know: does this dual speaker wire to sub work for tube amps?
Davidrb - Yes, it will work fine with a tube amp. I used that setup for a couple of years with and AES/Cary Superamp. The amp has five-way binding posts and I used spade connectors on the cables to the speakers and bananas plugged into the same binding posts for the cables to the sub.