Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
Has anyone heard the new DarTzeel Integrated in any environment other than show conditions?
Markphd,
Well, there can be a 'best' for a given moment in time, if not by acclimation, by performance. Though, to get this group to agree on that, or even on what day it is would be impossible.
Anyone heard the DarTzeel? It's $20.5K including a phono section. I hear that they're somehwat 'fat' in the midbass--some say musical--potato, potaaatooo.(Where's Dan Quail when you need him?)
Anyone heard it?
Stiltskin's right, a thread that goes by this title should at least draw some attention to the ASR Emitter II Exclusive Akku.

The extreme focus on one product and its careful evolution for two and a half decades makes the Emitter a monument of particular allure in Audioland.

Although a four box system weighing in at 300 lbs may somewhat defy some people's concept of "integrated"
What about Grant Fidelity Rita 880....A audio dealer that has sold some of the best tube gear on the market said on the Grant Fidelity forum that the Rita 880 is the best that he has ever heard....And you can get a Demo RITA 880 for only.. $3,300 1-888-477-5379
Hifisoundguy all i can say is i have a RITA-880 driving a pair of 82db Acoustat 1+1s and doing a great job this is no regular 45 watts per channel amplifier it replaced a Bow Wazoo XL 75 watts per channel very good amplifier BUT for my tastes i prefer the RITA-880 and it,s believe it or not MORE powerful than the Bow Wazoo XL AND ALL THIS WITH ONLY 170 hours on the unit i was told it will reach it,s full potential after 300 hours even if the sound stays the way it is now i would be very pleased.