Tekton Polycell15

103db made with a different array which is more like a horn or waveguide. 15" dual woofers. He has it as a pro audio product. Seems ideal for flea-watt home use as well. 

http://www.tektondesign.com/tekton-pro-audio.html

128x128sbayne
Yes,this is one of the new ideas that Eric told me about during our phone conversation a wk ago.I won’t mention the tweeter brand,maybe he will post more info.Very high sensitivity and in a more compact size than the big Ulfberhts and at a price point that more can afford.

Like others have said before he must never sleep,
Kenny.

Curious:

Low frequency extends only to 30 hz whereas the DIs, with twin 10 inch drivers, go down to 20hz. Wonder why there isn't greater range with the 15" drivers; could it be the cabinet size?

Or the greater sensitivity,nature of the beast,probably both factors realistically.

Enjoy,
Kenny.
Being a horn lover, this looks like a hell of a speaker to me. The D' Appolito arrangement of the Double Impact with the greater ease and efficiency of horns. It looks like a good idea, but of course it's all about the sound. 

Kenny:

If it is efficiency, then the 20-30hz content is probably there but laying 6-12 db down. Probably can be brought back -- as they say in the studio world -- "responds well to EQ."