MA252 + Bluesound Node 2 + DAC? Or Naim Uniti Atom/Star?

I have a system consisting of some Emotiva gear and a pair of boutique speakers from a niche company that was called Digital Phase.  I have their flagship EP4 models.  I use primarily digital sources (Tidal & Spotify) but also have a Rega R3 I use as well.  I am looking to get a new integrated amp that improves on the Emotiva XPA amp I have plus a better sound source that goes digital to a decent DAC.  I was taken by the new MA252 that McIntosh has released and was thinking of pairing a Bluesound Node 2 and a DAC in the $1-2K range.  The MA252 also has phono in for the RP3.  Then I noticed the "all in one" Naim Uniti products that have come out.  I know there is a power difference between the Atom and Star but was curious to anyone's thoughts as to opinions on either path.  The separate components definitely has upgradability going for it but the simplicity and reduction in signal chain has pluses too.  Thoughts?  I'm in Atlanta so will try to listen to both amps but doubtfully on my own speakers.
wcniedba
Thanks for the feedback guys.

@jond - I have definitely thought about going tube.  Was looking at MC275 but have to admit part of my attraction is the brand name, resale and looks factor.  Thoughts?

@audiotroy - The Micromega M100 connects to Spotify? Tidal? What are some other stand alone streamers that have better digital outs?  Azur 851N?
The Cambridge 851N is a great looking, okay sounding streamer. The sound quality is nothing special.  We had the CD version of this player and it never sounded great. The Lumin D2 is way better sounding. 

The Micromega M100 connects to Spotify and Tidal. The built in app is okay, however, it does work as a Roon Endpoint via Airplay and can be directly streamed to via JRiver over its network connection.

Sonically the Micromega is rather unbelievable. We started with the Devialet loved the look and form factor found the sound to be too dry and not engaging enough. 

Started seeing rave show reports on the Micromega and got one in sounded way more analog like and involving then the Devialet and cost $3k less and had the option of Room Corrrection.

The Micromega is very tube like and very engaging.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

I see conflicting info on the Micromega specs. Are we sure it’s class AB? I read a review that said class d. It’s less than 20lb weight would indicate this as well. 
It is totally class A/B it says so on the website, uses a switch mode power supply to run a class A/B output stage.

https://darko.audio/2016/05/a-splash-of-colour-from-micromegas-m-one-super-integrated/

https://www.stereophile.com/content/micromega-m-one-all-one-streameramp

It is one of the best sounding integrated amplifiers we have ever sold.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
I have the MA252 with a Node 2, connected to a Chord 2 Qute DAC in my office rig. It sounds great.

You should try to audition the MA252.  It performs quite well.