How many pair of speakers do you own?

Since I am a self proclaimed speaker nut, I was trying to justify to my wife that having 5 pair of speakers is normal for an audiophilic addict. Curious also about what type, Dynamic, Planar, Single Driver etc; If you are member of this sight, you probably have a mania towards some component or other. Mine is Loudspeakers, which I learned early are 70% of your system. To me they may be >> 80%

Thanks>>>>
bbchem
Xiekitchen, I listed my speakers in the order of my preference.

I’ve have only been in this hobby for about a year now, and can not give you what I would consider an experienced review.

But I really do like the Epicure 3.0's. I was lucky to find these on eBay just a few blocks from my house. When I picked them up I was surprised to see the cabinets in mint shape, and was devastated as I watched the foam surrounds on the 6” drivers deteriorate before my eyes within a half hour. This ended up being my first re-foam project.

I have not had them very long, just a few months. But they have quickly moved towards the top of my list. They have a very tight and clear sound, with more than sufficient base. I have so far been very impressed with them.

As far as sound goes, I feel they are my best sounding speaker. The only reason I list the Ohm’s higher, is for the presented soundstage. The Ohms just work like magic in my listening environment. They are the only speaker I own that can present a sound stage regardless of my position in the room. The Epicure’s do sound better if I am seated in there sweet spot.
I once sold a pair of speakers to a guy that had 5 systems. One in a dedicated listening room and then 1 each in the MBR, LR, FR, and, yes, the garage.

An offense is always the best defense. How many shoes does your wife have? My wife cannot walk past a shoe store.
10 pairs

- Thiel CS6
- Aerial 8b's
- VonScweikert VR4 GEN 3
- Alon iv's
- Totem Forest
- Symdex Epsilons
- Cliffhanger Bulldogs
- Paradigm 100's
- Paradigm 20's
- Dalquist DQM 9

My problem, when I buy something new, I always say I will sell something then I can't do it!!!!