New Rega Planar 6

Just got a new Rega Planar 6 and Dynavector 20x cartridge—replacing an aged 25+ years)Well Tempered Turntable with Dynavector 10x.  It’s only been a few hours but I’m impressed so far—and it’s nice not to have all that fluid sloshing around and the multiple adjustments (in my case mis adjustments) of the WTT. The Rega seems just right in terms of features, adjustability and-of course-sound.   Back to listening.  More after some time.  
fast
You might want to check this thread at a Rega owners site: discussion of build quality and plinth 'sagging':
Rega Planar 6 plinth sagging
I'm a longtime Rega owner, fwiw.
Thanks. Very Interesting.  This problem has not occurred with my Planar 6.  Fortunately, Rega turntables come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects, as you my know, so hopefully the guy who encountered the sagging problem was able to get it fixed. 

Responding to the earlier posting on this board by Mofimadness, I agree with what you told Roy Gandy.  To compound the confusion, the new Planar 6 has “P6” on the plinth and the cover of the manual, even though the P6 (or RP6) is the older model it replaces.  When I saw this, I was concerned at first that I had been given the old model (but it’s all good). 
@etnier discussion of build quality and plinth ’sagging’

Hmmm...folks here have also called the RP8 out for sagging, so this very well may represent a design defect ala this foam material core. While it certainly expresses Rega’s philosophy of low-mass, I personally hold concerns about this material over the long-term.

Considering a new table, and both the RP8 and Technics SL1200GR have my attention, along with one or two others. But the foam core comes off as strange to me. Still, the table’s been in production for several years, and based on not hearing about it en masse, perhaps the issues have been fewer in number?