Phono for Ikeda 9TT LOMC

Hi!
I need some advice regarding to the phono stage in my system. My system is currently: VPI Classic TT, Ikeda 9TT cart(0.2mV) , Musical Fidelity MX-VYNL phono(0.4mV, 24db headroom, channel sep. 86db) Dynaudio BM5 mkIII monitors with dedicated volume box.
I am listening to music at usually 40-45% of the max volume (+6db setting on the phono and +4db on the monitors). I am satisfied with that.
But my monitors have way too loud stativ(?) noise. 
How would you improve the performance? 
1st:
I am thinking about to sell the phono and getting a better one. Maybe vintage, used.
Which one would you choose under 1500pounds? Would IT solve the problem?
2nd: 
Get a better PSU for the phono (recommended).
3rd:
Replace the unbalanced cables between the phono and active monitors with balanced xlr-
4th
Replace the studio monitors

Which one would be the best upgrade choice?

--
Simon Milán
128x128korakotta
Huhhh, that Gold Note looks awesome with the 0.1mV+ input sensivity.
... But in this case I have to sell the MF phono.
Would it make a significant improvement over getting a better PSU + change unbalanced connections to balanced all way from the tonearm to the monitors?

Other phonos worth to mention with 2mV or less input sensivity?

I am not going to get other carts, I am sticking with this one, maybe upgrade the monitors in the Next 2 years, or the TT with some extras. I bought the 9TT+ VPI Classic together for about 2700pounds. The cart was new, the TT is demo. I think IT was a good deal and now I am trying to match the rest of the system... The phono stage is almost new also and I like it, so it's not easy to decide to sell it... 

@roberjerman, I use my Denon in combo with Klyne 7PX3.5 .

Klyne is considered as one of the best phono-amplifiers but

it has not sufficient amplification for (very) low output carts.

My choice for Denon was not only based on its quality but

also because it covers all impedances from 2-40 Ohms.