Denafrips Pontus vs LKS vs Gustard

Thinking about a new DAC and believe the search is narrowed down to these 3. Heard great things about all of them but just hoping someone around here has had the chance to listen to all three. I don't think its worth to me to spend more, these all seem to be great value leaders.

Thanks in advance
routlaw
Interesting that you would mention your support directly from the Asian maker.  I have also been impressed with the email support form LKS's Jinbo who has excellent English skills.  He walked me through the USB set-up with JRiver.  Even more impressive, when some were concerned about updating firmware to the Amanero USB to I2S board he produced a 9 page illustrated guide.  No detail left out.  

I write this, I guess, in case anyone is really concerned about support from these very small Asian manufacturers who provide amazing value.  In addition, each of the brands has a small but lively and helpful following on a forum or two as I'm sure you will be discovering.
@melm, I'm glad you posted this, very good info.

Likewise I also had great response with Jinbo at LKS too. Didn't mean to leave him out but the further I looked into this I became enamored with the R2R Ladder DACs and this is what I wanted to try which of course eliminated the LKS. But you are so right to encourage others if they are sitting on the fence not to worry. I have nothing but positive things to say about these small companies across the pond.

In the meantime I received the Singxer SU-1 and Intona USB Isolation devices yesterday, Spring DAC has not shipped yet. Regardless using my Mac Book Pro USB out to the Intona>SU-1>AES/EBU was nothing short of transformative and perhaps one of the most profound things I've heard in digital audio. The Intona cleans up the USB signal to such a degree, even feeding the built DAC (Burr Brown) on my Emotiva XMC-1 it floored me.
in case anyone is really concerned about support from these very small Asian manufacturers who provide amazing value.

+1 regarding the level of support

I've had the same experience with Vinshine Audio, the distributor for Denafrips. Excellent support!
@tonediary, you must be telepathic as I just received the Holo Spring this afternoon. Was in the middle of some work and only able to hook it up a short while ago but have not had a chance to listen yet. It took literally 3 weeks from the time of order to arrival. Not a complaint just info for those considering this option. You'll need to exercise some patience. I understand the Level 2 & 3 take considerably longer due to the high demand. 

Packaging was adequate, double boxed but its a bare bones affair, no manual, no power chords or remotes and this is typical or standard. They are very nice looking units, perhaps the photos do not do them justice. Assuming I performed the boot up correctly its a very intuitive device to use, so far. I say this without having actually delivered any audio files through it. One note of caution that Tim Connor of Kitsune conveyed to me, do NOT hot swap I2S cables, so both my Singxer SU-1 and the Holo were turned off while connecting the HDMI cable. 

I also sprung for the Intona USB Interface and have been using that device quite successfully with my Emotiva XMC-1 while waiting for the Holo. Even with that setup I'm almost willing to go out on a limb and state the Intona USB might be the most profound thing I have experienced in digital audio, ever. This is saying a lot because I've owned some high dollar extremely well thought of digital players through the years.

I'll try and post some initial listening results a bit later. For now I don't know what to expect.