Denafrips Pontus vs LKS vs Gustard

Thinking about a new DAC and believe the search is narrowed down to these 3. Heard great things about all of them but just hoping someone around here has had the chance to listen to all three. I don't think its worth to me to spend more, these all seem to be great value leaders.

Thanks in advance
routlaw
in case anyone is really concerned about support from these very small Asian manufacturers who provide amazing value.

+1 regarding the level of support

I've had the same experience with Vinshine Audio, the distributor for Denafrips. Excellent support!
@tonediary, you must be telepathic as I just received the Holo Spring this afternoon. Was in the middle of some work and only able to hook it up a short while ago but have not had a chance to listen yet. It took literally 3 weeks from the time of order to arrival. Not a complaint just info for those considering this option. You'll need to exercise some patience. I understand the Level 2 & 3 take considerably longer due to the high demand. 

Packaging was adequate, double boxed but its a bare bones affair, no manual, no power chords or remotes and this is typical or standard. They are very nice looking units, perhaps the photos do not do them justice. Assuming I performed the boot up correctly its a very intuitive device to use, so far. I say this without having actually delivered any audio files through it. One note of caution that Tim Connor of Kitsune conveyed to me, do NOT hot swap I2S cables, so both my Singxer SU-1 and the Holo were turned off while connecting the HDMI cable. 

I also sprung for the Intona USB Interface and have been using that device quite successfully with my Emotiva XMC-1 while waiting for the Holo. Even with that setup I'm almost willing to go out on a limb and state the Intona USB might be the most profound thing I have experienced in digital audio, ever. This is saying a lot because I've owned some high dollar extremely well thought of digital players through the years.

I'll try and post some initial listening results a bit later. For now I don't know what to expect.
@routlaw
Some say i do have telepathic powers yes :)
About the Intona btw... Have you tried taking it out of the chain and only listening with the Singxer? I never felt i needed a USB isolation like Usb Regen or Intona since i got my Singxer.

Thank you for reporting on the Holo dac. Will wait for your extensive thoughts on it before i make my purchase of the LVL1.
No I have not, but I can say this. With my XMC-1 I tried the Intona both with and without the Singxer in the loop, I much preferred the Intona alone vs with the Singxer. Tim Connor at Kitsune also stated the Intona had, or has considerably more effect than the Singxer and that they approach USB in different ways. There was no reason to doubt what he was saying.

I would be very surprised if you installed an Intona and not be surprised at the improvement. For those implementing a computer based music server with USB connection the Intona in my humble estimation has to be the current bargain of the decade, and they have the measurements to back this up.

I don't want to say too much at this point about the Holo but did get a chance to listen last night for a couple of hours. It sounds very nice, extremely smooth, yet detailed on all music I played both 16/44 and higher resolution. I did not employ any over sampling and kept the unit set to NOS (non over sampling) throughout. I'm inclined to say its just to the warm side of neutral thus far, has a wide, deep and immersive presentation. I want to point out the Singxer was in the loop outputting I2S to the Holo, but I also want to try it with just the Intona feeding the signal to the Holo. 

I'm not a big believer in components taking hundreds of hours to break in and at the risk of offending some people feel this notion is a bit preposterous. However I do think changes occur with most components (especially transducers, ie speakers, cartridges etc) over the first day or two albeit fairly incremental. Have another busy day today, but will should have time again this evening to see what changes might have occurred. Like all solid state gear I leave them on 24/7 including the Holo. It does stay warm to the touch, the case being the thermal relieve given that the entire thing is 5mm thick on all sides. Suffice it to say its built like a tank, not a tin can.