Cartridge Recommendations

Would appreciate cartridge recommendations for the following analog setup:

Spiral Groove SG-1
Graham Phantom I 
Herron VTPH-2
Korneff 76 Pre
Korneff 45 Monos
Klipschorn and Accouta 115 with Lowther PM2A

I typically listen to jazz, soul, world, folk, a range of vocals, and I have a sweet spot for early 80s punk and the latest stylings of music I have a hard time labeling, like the Fleet Foxes and Sufjan Stevens. I appreciate immediacy in the music and am not seeking an analytic sound. I'm considering new cartridges less than 3K.

I'd appreciate hearing about which cartridges have worked for you in this or similar setup.  Thanks.

diaspora
Thanks for the feedback. I’ve looked at the Grado Refernce and Statement and read some of the board feedback here on moving iron cartridges. What do like about the way Grado works in your system?
Dsholl1 — is the “brutally neutral” cadenza black fatiguing? Or too honest with each disc? Or too ascetic and analytic?
Absolutely not fatiguing just don’t find that I am engaged in the music as much. To me (don’t flame me people) I find it a cerebral cartridge whereas the Red is more visceral and fun sounding. 

Sub $3k for a new cart, in today's dollars, is a bit below the potential of the rest of your very fine equipment. Lightly used is another story...

It might help to mention what you were running and how it did, both positive and negative...