Linear Tube Audio at Axpona

I would love to hear from folks who had a chance to check out the Linear Tube Audio gear at the show (Teajay?)? I'm very interested in the new ultra linear amp which got good advance notice here at Audiogon, and the preamp which seems a refinement of the microzotl.
paullb
Bob, I have not heard those speakers so I can’t comment on sound but at 93db even the 1 watt MZ2 would work in a small room. Because my 93db ERRx will go pretty loud with the MZ2 direct. Most likely the ZOTL10 would be best. Mark does have a 30 day trial policy.
Hi lancelock

Thanks for your response. My speakers are 94db and as I am looking at the ZOTL 10 I would think it will go loud enough to suit my needs. My concern is
would they fully resolve what the ZOTL has to offer.

However as you alluded to the best way to find out might be to try the ZOTL in my system in my room with my ears.

Thanks
Bob
Anybody know if the MZ2 will drive Audio Note E/SPe He speakers directly?  I have ordered some, and they won't be here for a few months, so i have time to upgrade, if necessary.  Thanks,

Don
@doni, I’m guessing there’s no one on this forum with that combination of amp and speakers. Your Audio Note being efficient will play fairly loud is my guess, not rocking the house loud though. If you have a smallish room it just might work well. The MZ2’s 1 watt of class A makes my 93 db radials sing into the 80 db levels before clipping. You will not have much headroom though.
@lancelock , thanks for your input.  I have other options, so will try it and see how it sounds.  Seems like AN speakers go best with AN amps, so that may be the ultimate direction.