Amplifier for my new Focal Sopra no2

Have ordered a pair of Sopra 2 in white (interestingly, it is referred to as Stormtrooper by some users which l really agree) and a Esoteric N05.  Due to space limitation, thinking of an integrated amp to complete the system and the shortlisted are:
Simaudio Moon 600i
Naim Supernait 2
Hegel

Any Sopra 2 owners (or potential owners) have comment?

Need to shop cables too but would leave this later. 
syk
I was lucky enough to get a pair from one of the first shipments of Sopra No2's to the U.S., now enjoying them for over 2 1/2 years.

I drive them with a McIntosh tube preamp and McIntosh MC452 power amp.  I have them in a 24x26' room and when I'm really cranking it, the needles on the power amp dance around the 4.5 watt mark.

The Sopra's are quite efficient, so I'd chose a "warm sounding" amp, modest power output would likely be OK, unless you listen in a really large room, at high volumes.

I have heard the Sopra's driven by what I'd call a "fast sounding" amp, and didn't like them so much.

BTW, please be patient as you break these speakers in.  I found they really "settled in" in about six months.
Thanks, tonedaily.  Not surprised hearing Pass showed good performance.  It is a brand impressed me very much since I started enjoying the audio things thirty years ago.  

After runin and some tuning in position, my sopra has showed improvements.  Am satisfied with it very much.
NAIM is great gear....goofy speaker cable connections...
i use Kimber with my NAIM amp running Vandersteens 

enjoy your system