New Rega Planar 6

Just got a new Rega Planar 6 and Dynavector 20x cartridge—replacing an aged 25+ years)Well Tempered Turntable with Dynavector 10x.  It’s only been a few hours but I’m impressed so far—and it’s nice not to have all that fluid sloshing around and the multiple adjustments (in my case mis adjustments) of the WTT. The Rega seems just right in terms of features, adjustability and-of course-sound.   Back to listening.  More after some time.  
fast
However, since you can adjust the speed on the new P6, couldn't you "tune" that house sound in or out? Reviews on past Rega's indicated that some of that sound was from Rega's slightly higher rpm speed.
Having auditioned both generations, the current P6 now separates itself from the P3, and in my opinion, more than justifies the cost differential.  The previous generation RP6 seemed more like a upgraded RP3, and I questioned the additional cost
My dealer originally recommended the Planar 3 as the one to get.  However, if you factor in the cost of the Planar 3 and the $400 extra power supply (which is not included), it comes to only $100-200 less than the Planar 6, which includes the power supply (a better version) and many other improvements.  The Planar 6 seemed like a no brainer to me. I pointed this out and the dealer agreed. 
You might want to check this thread at a Rega owners site: discussion of build quality and plinth 'sagging':
Rega Planar 6 plinth sagging
I'm a longtime Rega owner, fwiw.