Can a power cord increase the resolution of an Class D (SMPS) amp by more than 5% ?

5% in relation to a stock power cord.

I can’t really trust dealer comments. I am more interested in reports from audiophiles. 
Whats your story? Did you manage to increase speed and resolution of your amp ? (without losses in the bass area)
128x128zuio
Directionality in a power cord,that's fake news folks.

Agree and furthermore anyone who claims otherwise is probably an AudioQuest employee using a sockpuppet alias. 

Sorry, kids - wire of a certain type and purity isn't any more or less directional in any measurable way as it pertains to how it's extruded - much less how it "sounds". 
geoffkait states:

You’re right about one thing, the AC current does travel in both directions. But only one of those directions is audible. See if you can guess which one. A prize for the right answer.

So what about one of our favorite amp specs, damping factor which is because Speaker diaphragms have mass, and their surroundings have stiffness. Together, these form a resonant system, and the mechanical cone resonance may be excited by electrical signals (e.g., pulses) at audio frequencies. But a driver with a voice coil is also a current generator, since it has a coil attached to the cone and suspension, and that coil is immersed in a magnetic field. For every motion the coil makes, it will generate a current that will be seen by any electrically attached equipment, such as an amplifier.

The amp has to absorb current generated by the the speakers to be able to control them.  The direction arrows on your wires seem to point wrong 50% the time for this fundamental part the the circuit that the speakers are a part of.  
I became a power cord believer about 15 years ago- Synergistic Research Master Couplers impacted everything I put them on from amp, DAC, pre, even the darn digital reclocker unit. I have had fun "rolling" pc cables since (I could argue they may make THE most significant impact of all my cables)- more recently quite surprised by the sonic impact of not just a linear power supply feeding my Amber Regan (significant), but more importantly, upgrading the power cord connected to the linear power supply- now that one was a shocker-huge impact across the board when I did that. Crazy- a little Teradak DC-30 and with an old PS Audio cable on it it increased resolution by the elussive 5% and possibly more.

But what about with Class D? I currently have a modest, but mystifyingly impressive Bel Canto 300 integrated (usb from dorked-out Mac Mini and external drive), and I have thrown a half dozen different after market pc cords at it and not a single one impacted the presentation that I could tell- and I really wanted it to...I may need to spend bigger bucks, thus I'm waiting for a great deal on a pricier mid-level pc and will try again. I too have been wondering if there is something inherent to Class D that would somehow nullify upgrading the pc...I will be following this subject with great interest and look forward to reading additional information from our knowledgable community. Cheers!