I'm thinking about a Jolida system, and would like to know from those in the know!

Good morning all from the Whaling capitol of the world!

I am on the verge of either the Rogue Cronus Magnum II or a Joilda 3502S and their phono pre.

Comments please, especially about the sound, stability, build quality, service and anything else you can tell me, taking the dive from SS into tubes!

Thanks.
128x128eag618
ejman,
Nice pic, are you in Idaho, great place.... I think what I've decided after speaking to a gentleman who I believe to be the originator of the business which is now in his son's hands....his last name, I believe is Allen, not sure his first, he's a helluva guy!
Regardless, what I think I am doing is 3501S w/Factory Mods, JD-9 Phono Stage, again w/Factory Mods and a DSD tube DAC.

Opinions please??

eag618,
Thanks.  Picture taken right next door in Oregon.  Yes, I  talked to Allen before buying the amp and afterwards about recommended tubes very knowledgeable and helpful.  I also talked to Jarred -  I think he has taken over the business - also very helpful. I have not personally used the equipment you are considering but have read many comments particularly on the JD-9 Phono stage generally favorable also lots of threads on mods to that stage if one is so inclined.
You really can't make a wrong move here, both amplifiers will provide fine build, reliability, customer support, and good sound.

I've spent a lot of time around both products and both companies.   Rogue brings a higher parts quality in such areas as chassis, resistors, capacitors, and transformers, more power, and the ability to drive more difficult loudspeakers.  Those things don't translate to what someone will prefer, sonically.  Some of the previous posts lay things out well.  The Rogue will sound more forward and tighter.  The Jolida brings a bit more romance and that amber color many seek out tube amplification for.  That said, you can influence things to a great deal in both cases by going with different tubes, and the Jolida also offers a parts upgrade as @wolf_garcia mentioned.  If I HAD to make the choice of what I want to live with for the next 5 - 10 years, I'd personally go with the Jolida.  But if it was the Rogue, I'd still live happily.  It's a vanilla versus chocolate thing, and that's why they make both.

Only you can decide what the best choice for you is, based on your tastes.  Again, you really are in a no-lose situation
Ive had the cm2 for 3 yrs now no problems. It sounds more musical then the older SS Mcintosh system which it replaced. Every time I audition a new SS Integrated at the stores when I come home and turn my CM2 on I forget about the ones at the store. Also the phono stage sounds pretty good. VPI Scout Hana cart and budgie-10 step up transformer. Also by rolling the center pre amp tube you can go from analytical to warm pretty easy.
Ive had a JD9 Mk 2 for a few years now, tube rolled, and am quite happy with it. Good presence, adjustable on the fly, nice gain for low mc's. 

The Jolida folks were always prompt and knowledgeable.