Can interconnect cables improve sound stage height, width, and depth?

Will good interconnect cables give a bigger, wider, taller, and deeper sound stage? Has anybody seen/heard an improvement in the sound stage dimensions going with high quality interconnects? What interconnects have given you an improvement in sound stage size?
blamere
@blamere, sometimes yes, I’ve found it to be system dependent.
I think people that say no are opinionated and/or have not tried experimentation.
One should be able to hear a difference with good components and a trained ear.
Brands offer different levels of build, and cables, components, speakers, tweaks treatments and rhevroom will contribute in your overall sound.  

With that being said, I recently swapped a reference line XLR from my DAC to Preamp (which yielded great results) to now from the PreAmp to the Monos and gained even greater results. I will circle back at some point and upgrade the XLR between the DAC and Preamp.

Could this have been done with less expensive but still well built cables, possibly, but that was not an option. 

As as many say let your ears and wallet decide what’s best for you and never forget to Enjoy YOUR Sound!
Hi!

ICs can indeed improve SS width. SS height and depth to a lesser degree.

I’ve found it takes a combination of decent to quality cabling from the outlets to the speakers for the SS to be fully expanded, either artificially or with adherence to the recorded venue. Preffs being what they may be for different folks.

Along that route, one should be looking to obtain fidelity, naturalism and honesty as well and not focus solely on SS expanse.

The only IC I’ve ran across that yielded a cavernous depiction of the SS without changing any other aspect of the rig were Sound Smith cables. I was seeking new Main ICs at the time (pre to amp).

The biggest or more noticeable changes or alterations to the overall sonic display came via power cabling. One PC on just one device can make all the difference in perceived SS width and depth.

Naturally, it follows that the setup, room and gear itself MUST be capable of developing a larger sonic envelope.

Tubes for instance inherently provide a SS with more air or space within its displayed boundaries with just good to very good wires.

As has been said, there’s plenty of wires to explore and all have similar to quite diverse presentations. I’ve found one doesn’t have to spend tons to garner more air in the reproduction, but spending some more often does equate to ‘better’, in more ways than one.

I’ve always found starting with checking out power cables as my initial area of interest. Then source IC, main IC and then speaker wires. But that’s just me.

Good luck.

Absolutely. You need a bigger house? Well good interconnect cables can alter space time so your house can be as big as Noel Lee (after all the money he made scamming everyone)?
The correct answer is that it all depends.
The effect of cabling choice is system-dependant.
At the risk of poking the bear, I have a theory that the naysayers who claim "wire is wire" or "assuming capacitance and resistance are within a certain range-wire is wire", have systems that don’t reveal changes in cabling. It makes perfect sense that the folks who don’t want to spend the money on more expensive cabling or listen with an open mind are the same folks who buy lower level amps and preamps and speakers thinking that all amps sound the same and that preamps are nothing but input selectors with volume controls and that inexpensive loudspeakers are plenty good enough.
At even further risk of poking the bear(s), damn there are a lot of dumbasses on this Board! It blows the mind! Exhibit A is the chicken crying that the sky is falling because one of Kalman Rubinson’s reviews did not include measurements from which said chicken falsely concluded and declared that Stereophile has now globally dispensed with measurements. This is stupefying stupidity. In that same thread, a very cynical but unfortunately likely correct person concluded that 97% of us humans just don’t want to use our brains any more than we absolutely have to.
Can anyone imagine how difficult it must be for a bricks and mortar salesperson to deal with the public when this is the status quo? How in the world can a salesperson (and let’s face it, 99.999% of them are male, so "salesman") possibly explain to a price-conscious customer that for the most part, you do get what you pay for in audio? So for this reason and many others, there are fewer and fewer bricks and mortar stores and now we have even less educated lemmings who buy over the web and express their views based upon what little they think they know.
So to the OP, I advise you, and you can take this as worthy of thought or not, that the answer is unequivocally "yes" that better cabling can improve the perceived soundstage width and depth, but it depends on so many other factors such as the equipment design and quality and whether the room is properly set up and whether the source is good among others. Without going into specifics, I recently completed a six month long experiment of various IC’s and SC’s and heard tremendous differences in the soundstage width and depth among other things with each change of cabling. But my sound system is not yours.