Good Speaker within a budget of USD10,000

Hi , 
I plan to setup my sound system from scratch. And allocated a substantial part for speakers. My budget for a pair of speaker is USD10,000 maximum. I would love to get recommendation on choice of speakers both New and old. 

asif3038
How big of a space do you have?  That may have an effect on the best speakers for the room.  

@asif3038 - Starting with choice of speaker is smart when starting from scratch.

What are your listening objectives? How loud do you listen? What is your room size? Will you have speaker placement limitations?  What genres do you listen to most? Is realism a higher priority than punchy bass? Do you wish to be able to run tube gear with these speakers? Shopping only by a price range doesn’t allow a good recommendation without knowing what you may need.

Roberjerman the Double Impact SE is 6k? Spend the rest of the money thru Teo cable ultra ic , and GC if you have enough room, For monitors I go with Alnico High Output omega 3k, or the new B&W monitor 6k with the new MC Intosh Tube,I think it’s hybrid,It depends what kind a music you play.For 10k you have plenty of choices....