Decware and SET Low Power Tube Amps with Hi Efficency Speakers

Good morning folks,
In my never ending search for a new concept in music involving and primarily focused on "tube" sound I came across Decware.
So does anyone have either experience or an opinion on the products and especially the sound. Speakers I am considering among others but most likely to be Tekton Designs, Lores or possibly Pendragons.
Without digressing into a myriad of other conversations what does the forum think?

128x128eag618

Decware has been around for many years and they have always played in the HE world.  I owned their Torii IV and later ZMA while I was becoming a tube guy.  I don't have efficient speakers so I needed their push pull models.

Zu, Tekton, and Klipsch are very common speaker partners for their gear.  I'd say Decware makes a very well built and attractive product, their pricing is very fair, and customer service is outstanding.  I'm no longer a customer, but I recommend them if SET amps and HE speakers are what you are looking for.  

JSM71 Thanks for speaking up, my interest is the sound, the volume available and the speakers are going to be Tekton Pendragons.

This is a great forum but the contributors here are easily taken off topic and distracted, I am less concerned with what's sitting on your audio cabinet than I am with answers to my questions, sorry folks but the question was SET amps from Decware and the sound, any experience you have and how does it pair with the Tektons, small room, near field listening.

I don't want to insult anyone, I want my topic to remain on put!
I have been an owner of Decware Amps since 2013...a Torii MK IV (25 WPC), a Taboo MK III (headphone amp) and a pair of Zen Signature Mono-blocks at 2.3 SET watts.  
For the Mono-blocks I use a pair of Zu Audio "Souls" rated at 99 dB at 8 ohms. To my ears this is a match made in Heaven.  I have not had the opportunity to listen to any of the new UFO transformers but I'm sure they are nice. I also used a pair of Omega  Alinco Speakers with the monoblocks ...I think they are rated 93 dB.  They weren't quite able to reach loud levels as the Zu's can.  I much prefer the Zu's but admit I own two pairs of Omega Speakers and they perform much better with the 25 WPC Torii. I would suggest going to the Decware site and reading some of the comments and reviews on the forum. There are specific sections for each piece of gear...both in production and discontinued.  It is a great resource.  Mark.
I am driving 91dB-efficient B&W DM630's with a Decware SE84UFO, which sounds like a dream.  With Tekton's, which are significantly more efficient than the B&W's, you should not have any volume or clipping issue even with 2 watts/ch., yet I have no experience regarding how well the Decwares pair with Tektons soundwise.

With a much more powerful amp of Decware (TORII mkII), I had similar results to larryi with ProAc D28's as well as Graham LS5/9s; dull and lifeless.  But the same amp rocked with my B&W's.  So, I prefer driving my ProAc's with a 50-watt push-pull Copland.

At the end of the day, I believe it is a matter of synergy between the amp and the speakers.  So, purely looking into the published specs do not tell much; they are rather a good starting point in what you are looking for.

To the best of my knowledge, Tekton has a very good return policy.  You might like to give them a shot and see it yourself if the pairing works fine or not, or to your liking...
I"ve been using Decware amps for 20 years, albeit not with high efficiency speakers. I used the 2 watt per channel amps for a handful of years with 90 db efficiency speakers in a small dedicated room and loved the sound. Then  I fell in love with the Radial speakers from Decware and was able to have my system in a larger room and "live with it" rather than have it in a separate room of its own. I moved to the 6 watt amps and then the 25 watt amps. I settled into a pair of HR-1 speakers from Decware and using the Torii Mk III amp got great sound. Recently I moved to powering those speakers with the Taboo Mk IV amp (3 watts) and now the 25th Anniversary version of the SE84UFO3 Monoblocks (2.7 wtts per channel). This is a fantastic combination and I get enough power to drive the speakers to the levels I listen to in my living room.

The best advice here is to somehow manage to audition the speaker and amp combo you wish to have but I know that is not always possible at all. A Decware amp with a speaker it is able to drive comfortably is a wonderful thing. In the future I may try a more efficient speaker such as the Decware DNA horn or the upcoming larger scaled DNA2 horn speakers.