Securing Vicoustic Diffusors to my sheet rock wall/ceiling.

I just received my 6 pack of these in black. I have propped them up on a low wood board to get a taste of what they do, and I'm very impressed. Music just sounds less constricted, with images floating a tad more free from speakers. More open, and organic... I never liked Absorption @ the Side Reflection point, but this is what I was hoping for from these panels. So, as the title above suggests, what should I use to secure these? I would like to go as light duty as possible, leaving flexibility to play with positioning in the near future. Cheers -Don
fjn04
Be careful with the glue or putty---the styrofoam the diffusers are made of can be dissolved by some chemicals! Ask Vicoustic for advice.
100%- Thanks Bdp24. I guess they are between importers, so they may not have representation in the US at the moment. Better safe indeed. Hmm- wonder if that 3M putty type stuff has chemicals. I wouldn't imagine it does, but not sure. It reminds me of Blu-Tak, but I think a bit harder/denser, less chewing gum like. 
The PI Audio Group makes their diffusers out of the same material. Give them a call for glue advice.
Hi, I have used the 3M Command Large Picture Hanging Strips on my Multifuser DC2s on a wall >1 year without issue. I used four per panel, though I might have been able to get away with fewer because they are so light. I wanted to be able to reposition easily them in future, though I haven't gotten around to doing that yet.
Thanks- I was hoping something as easy (and light duty) as the 3M strips would do the trick. Much appreciated.