Securing Vicoustic Diffusors to my sheet rock wall/ceiling.

I just received my 6 pack of these in black. I have propped them up on a low wood board to get a taste of what they do, and I'm very impressed. Music just sounds less constricted, with images floating a tad more free from speakers. More open, and organic... I never liked Absorption @ the Side Reflection point, but this is what I was hoping for from these panels. So, as the title above suggests, what should I use to secure these? I would like to go as light duty as possible, leaving flexibility to play with positioning in the near future. Cheers -Don
fjn04
Multifuser DC2 Diffusion Panels. Not entirely sure, but very light weight. They are 24" X 24", and prob 4" deep, with the latter of course varying due to assorted lengths. It's almost like a harder, denser type styrafoam. 
You can get a pair of 1/4" thick 2’ x 6’ pieces of plywood, and mount each (vertically, presumably) onto the middle of a 2’ wide x 1’ deep base made from 3/4" ply, using L brackets and bolts. Then glue (with latex adhesive caulk) three of the diffusers onto each of the 2’ x 6’ plywood panels.