Peter Green Fleetwood Mac is the only line up I ever enjoyed. I think Mike Campbell is every bit as capable as Peter Green but will they let him be moody and artistic and go back to the old blues stuff in their catalog that wasn’t such a commercial success - Albatross, Long Grey Mare etc. - probably not. I really liked Christine Mcvie when she was with Stan Webb too - I guess I just don’t like overly commercial stuff. Rumours and particularly “Don’t Stop” sounds like Fleetwood Mac trying to be ABBA to me....it worked of course and the money poured in.
If ever there were a way to illustrate that musical taste varies, this thread is it.  

I am probably (much) younger than most people on this forum, and never could get up much interest in Fleetwood Mac despite trying.  Then I got my hands on the Lindsey Buckingham Live at Bass Hall album and was dumbfounded.  He re-worked some of the older Fleetwood Mac numbers and also contributed some of his solo work.  The playing is just incredible.  There is also a "Songs From the Small Machine" album that is spectacular in every regard.  

I saw the "Buckingham/McVie" tour live last year and was expecting a real snoozer of old Fleetwood stuff, but what I got was a Lindsey Buckingham show in all its glory.  At 69 years old he is unmatched IMO.  I understand Christine McVie prompted the tour and wrote some of the new songs, for which I give her credit, but beyond that she contributed nothing to the show besides shaking some maracas and little keyboard playing that couldn't be heard anyway.  

Doubtful I'd walk across the street to a Fleetwood Mac show with out Buckingham.

Carry on!