SME Tonearms of Canada - Alfred and Company that sell new and refurbish SME

Does anyone have experience with SME Tonearms of Canada smetonearms.com. They seem to know their stuff; experience of the ages and are absolute about what a NEW SME arm needs, starting with a rewire. 
Any thoughts from members who have bought from them, know them, experienced it first hand??? 
jahatl513
How much better does a refurbed sme 3009 arm sound than the original? Im looking for first generation 3009 tonearm
No idea as this is my first SME 3009, but makes sense to me the single run of cable all the way to the RCA,s , you dont need an aditional phono cable.
Cardani: You bring up a good question about the act of running a single run of cable from Headshell/Cart to the RCA's. The Question for all is what do you think of this set up. Has anyone registered it a success? Are you happy with the sound?
Yes I,m very happy with the sound; before this I had a borrowed Micro Seiki 505 arm for a couple of months on a recenlty aquiered Technics Sp10 Mk2.  The Micro Seiki arm had its original  internal wire and  I was using a Audioquest amazon silver phono cable.  The Sme 3009 with the single run of cable from Headshell/Cart to the RCA's ( Cardas 33awg OFC ) is so much better in low level details and dynamics, and I have not even installed the SME Fd200 fluid damper kit on the arm. Same Headshell and Cartridge used int this comparasion.  I think is not the diifrence in the type of cable but just the fact that there is no joint or middle conector in the way of the signal.