SME Tonearms of Canada - Alfred and Company that sell new and refurbish SME

Does anyone have experience with SME Tonearms of Canada smetonearms.com. They seem to know their stuff; experience of the ages and are absolute about what a NEW SME arm needs, starting with a rewire. 
Any thoughts from members who have bought from them, know them, experienced it first hand??? 
jahatl513

bimasta
Plus they’re not "foreign

Canadians, were more like cousins that have that currently
great exchange rate!
Just bought a couple of months ago a refurbished 3009s2imp with his Cardas rewire from him. He was nice over the phone and had good comunication with him while the one month ordering period. The arm sounds great!, looks mint, but he forgot to put the cuing lever damping compund on it ( the lever goes down very fast), and to put a  Y terminal on the ground wire ( just stripped wire).  to be fair I didn,t even mentioned this back to him as I was not going to ship back the arm all the way from Mexico to Canada. 
How much better does a refurbed sme 3009 arm sound than the original? Im looking for first generation 3009 tonearm
No idea as this is my first SME 3009, but makes sense to me the single run of cable all the way to the RCA,s , you dont need an aditional phono cable.