Which pickup do I sell, which do I keep?

My analog setup:
Verdier la Platine with 3 arms/pickups:
1) SME V / London Decca Reference
2) Fidelity Research FR 64 s / Kondo Audio Note Io ii
3) Fidelity Research FR 64 fx / SoundSmith DL 103 R Gold OR Koetsu Coralstone

I´m in a real dilemma here. Tonally, the SoundSmith DL 103 R gold is extremely close to the Koetsu Coralstone, and sounds gorgeous, very dynamic. The Koetsu may have a little more to give in the bass, but it´s very close. 

Now, I dont´t really think that there is enough room for a fourth arm on the Verdier. And if I could fit in one more arm, I would have to buy a second phono amp. (My Manley Steelhead can only cater for three pickups) .

As far as I can see, one of the pickups has to go. Either I sell the Koetsu Coralstone. That would probably be easy, but I would probably take a heavy financial loss. Less so if I sell the SoundSmith, but it would probably be a heavier sell. It´s not a well-known pickup, and I don´t really want to let it go. 

Looking for opinions, advice. 

tkr
Naw tkr, you just need a second table ;-). I myself just got one to mount a TransFi Terminator arm with London pickup on.
I don`t actually have room for another turntable. And I don`t really want to buy a second phono stage.
Apart from that, there is no point in having all that equipment if you don`t intend to use it. There is a limit to how much time I want to spend listening to music. Three different "flavors" (i.e.  Audio Note, London or SoundSmith/Koetsu) is enough.
tkr, You seem to have an elaborate system, although you don't mention downstream components.  But I get the impression that selling one of these 4 cartridges is not a matter of economic necessity.  So, I'd say keep them all.  Most of us nuts own more than 4 cartridges and think nothing of it.  In fact, I cannot imagine paring down to only 4.

PS. If you do get a second headshell for your FR64S, try something other than the ones made by FR for the 64S.  By all accounts, they are not so great. (I too own an FR64S but I have never played with any FR headshell; I am just repeating scuttlebutt.)