Denon's new Blu-Ray player

Denon is releasing a hi-end Blu-Ray player for 2000.00.

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/denon-line-show-2007/denon-introduces-2000-dvd+3800bdci-blu+ray-player-281915.php
rwwear
I don't quite understand your meaning Vx or to be more precise, I don't think you understand mine.
Sony produces milestone Blu-ray disc
OCT. 2 | Sony DADC has produced its 10 millionth 50 gigabyte Blu-ray disc, and the company says manufacturing yields are approaching that of standard DVD.
Rwwear, cool dude not trying to argue just get your goat up. Point taken, but my only point is $2000 is alot for Blu-Ray, hell I have $10,000 in CD player (tell me I'm not stupid) but hey it is always and will always be about what makes you feel the music and how it moves your soul.

Thanks
Yup, I used to be an early adopter too. I just looked into the storage room in the basement. Anybody want a lightly used Betamax player? How about an even more lightly used Sony Laser Disc Player? And of course there's that Onkyo Integra "surround sound" integrated amp. Truth is, there's a big part of me that would like to be first place in line to buy some of the new technology but with age comes wisdom ... and a dooming sense of fixed income living not many years ahead!
I am a late adopter usually. I bought my first laserdisc player after laserdiscs were on the way out. I paid quite a bit for Japanese Muse player. I never had a VCR till a HiFi model came out. I also waited for years to get a DVD player and only purchased a high end model less than a year ago. And it is a Denon 5910CI. I still watch laserdiscs and the sound can be amazing, much better than DVD. I even bought a VHS tape the other day.