Cable Snake Oil Antidote

Some might find this Cable Snake Oil Antidote interesting with respect to LRC, the signal and the system.

Cables affect the sound and the effect is system dependent.

Another's opinion on a cable in a vastly different system may not be valid.
128x128ieales
“As for aalenik, there are very good reasons not to put your faith totally in the subjective camp or objective camp. Principal among them would be that the person inclined to do either is likely clueless. An open mind and intelligence requires that we respect both our direct audible senses and all the evidence our other senses can bring to bear to help us learn about that which we do not know. We measure. We listen. And we never stop trying to draw correlations between the two. When we do - we have disavowed the pursuit of "truth" in favor of "belief" and all scientific progress comes to a grinding halt.”

Thanks for the excellent (though a teeny bit snarky) manifesto we see from several corners expressing the notion that Science today, failing to be open minded itself, is hell bent on eclipsing Religion as the Uber Truth Purpeyor extant. Heaven help us!

geoffkait"Thanks for the excellent (though a teeny bit snarky) manifesto we see from several corners expressing the notion that Science today, failing to be open minded itself, is hell bent on eclipsing Religion"

"Science" as it is practiced lately hear by those who claim everything sounds the same is the same as religion there is no difference these selfproclaimed "scientists" even come in hear with they're fundamentalist beliefs and proselytize in the hope of "saving" the "gullible" from the "snakeoil" foisted on them by others these methods are well established and have been highly refined by those who use it to promote popularize and pontificate a particular religious faith! They have wisely chosen methods techniques and practices that have been refined through the centuries by those seeking to make their dogma that subscribed to by all!
Science re enforces religion on a daily basis - ask any astronomer for his/her views as to whether expansion of the universe is speeding up or slowing down. Ask a particle physicist about the challenges associated with measuring subatomic particles that seem to be able to travel faster than the speed of light - breaking one of Einstein's "golden rules". They all (probably most) inevitably wind up talking about the "Creator" and what all this stuff means to them on a personal basis. I think the clueless ones who just accept or believe what they are told have less "religion" than those who constantly push themselves to discover.  To me, the drive to use every sense/skill to learn more about the universe around us represents the utmost expression of love and respect for the "Creative Force" that produced us and everything we see, touch, smell, and hear.

cj1965
"
Science re enforces religion on a daily basis..They all (probably most) inevitably wind up talking about the "Creator"...I think the clueless ones who just accept or believe what they are told have less "religion" than those who constantly push themselves to discover. 

I think it is wonderful that you hold such deeply held matter of belief and faith and that you feel an urgent need to convert those hear who do not share your faith with you that is exactly my point! As long as the Moderators allow I encourage you to continue your diligent efforts to convert the "gullible" here and remember that you do need to proof anything because it is a matter of belief and faith you live in a free country and no one can tell you who or how to worship that is your right!
it's simpler for cables.
if home audio cable worth over $4 per foot than it is.