Am I dreaming?

Ok, I have been building great sounding systems for about 40 years.  Some were modest cost a few were built with some very expensive exclusuve high end brands but all of them were very musical  and enjoyable to listen to.  I have just retired this January and I would like simplfy my system so I am looking for a quality integrated.  However this integrated must have a quality mc phono section and a very high quality built in headphone amp. SS or tube doesn't really matter.  Budget will be determined if there is a acceptable product.  Does this product exist? 
bobheinatz
I own the McIntosh MAC6700, which I believe checks off all of your boxes, and has a decent built in DAC as well. It was just discontinued and was replaced by the MAC7200. 

I find the MC Phono stage to be quite nice and the High Drive headphone section will drive any cans you can think of.

The 6700 typically goes used around $4500, although there is one currently listed here on A'gon for $3700. A new 7200 will set you back $7k.

I'm sure that there are also a few other fine choices as mentioned in this thread.
Overall, the McIntosh integrated amps and receivers will give you good sound. The built in DACs and headphone jacks are quite good, but I find the phono stage to be strictly OK. As previously stated, be sure to buy one with the autoformers if you go Mac. 
@mofimadness                              
It isn't just the sound of the Mac, it is the fit and finish, the silky feel of the controls, the resale value.  At this point in my life, I want musical, I care less about total accuracy and details.  I don't want to hear the triangle player who farted while performing, or someone coughing.  I am not a detail freak, as long as I can get that lush Mac sound, I am happy.

The McIntosh equipment I bought (6 pieces) are most likely the last components I will buy, especially since I am now retired.