Have you ever met another audiogon member in person?

If yes, tell us about it. 

i want to meet wolfgarcia and tablejockey!
128x128jbhiller
Some folks here on the a-gon forum have unmitigated gall.

First they state the impossible.

Then they are presented with a genuine and no obligation challenge to demonstrate the impossible.

Then they tentatively accept challenge.

Then they attempt to dictate the terms of the challenge.

(need I remind readers you, clearthink are not under any “obligation”. If you do not like *MY* terms, then simply state you aren’t interested. This is different than accusing someone of offering something fraudulent)

Then they are asked to act privately, and with the inclusion of legal council.

(need I remind you clearthink that *this works to your benefit too*. How stupid can you be?)

Then they refuse.

Then they cry fraud.

Then they repeat.
Tell us more about your $25,000 USD scam fraud listening test gdhal and then the collective group assembled here can determine to their own satisfaction whether the moderators were correct in their mutually agreed assessment that you are attempting to conduct a fraudulent enterprise with you phony $25,000 USD "offer" that is why I warn participants here about your efforts to obtain personal information from other users on this forums!
clearthink ....that is why I warn participants here about your efforts to obtain personal information from other users on this forums!

I haven't asked anyone for personal information. Just the opposite, **I've provided my personal information** to expose liar's such as yourself, who state the impossible and have no way to prove your claims.

My previous question has even more relevance now, how stupid can you be?
The record is unmistakeably clear I believe the posts still exist in this forum where you attempted to obtain personal information from me and I also have the messages you sent me through Audiogon's private messaging system where you seek this information and again I remind the participants in this forum that the moderators have collectively determined that your $25,000 USD listening "challenge" was a rigged scam and a fraud why don't you tell us more about that!
Post removed