Speakers least affected by room acoustics

i have an acoustic problem, a high ceiling that echos. I don’t want any man cave treatments as I am the W Ain the WAF. Are there any speakers that would minimize this problem?
recordchanger2018
All you cave dwelling men out there listen up! I am an architect and my daughter is an international designer. When you design and build multi million dollar homes and office buildings, you don’t want crap hanging from the ceiling and sticking out from the walls. I know for most of the “ deep state” in this hobby, form follows function. I agree 1000%!! However, clients who want perfect aesthetics refuse to clutter up their costly design statements. I really wanted to see if there were any breakthroughs in the acoustic field. I am so grateful for the Spatial  and Larsen recommendations.
I know for a fact that most Hollywood celebrities do not want tweaks or stuff hanging off the walls or cable lifters or other little shiny obnoxious do dads all over the place. Look at Fabio’s system sometime. His room is clean, well organized, esthetically delightful and free from all that audiophile stuff hanging off of everything.
record - There are some interesting developments in terms of acoustic materials and making them attractive. 

I'm sure being such famous people you two can avail yourselves of their services. 
@recordchanger2018, I got off the acoustic treatment train a while back. It started when I bought my Quad ESL 57 panels. The previous owner used them in his design winning home that was featured in an architectural magazine, the name of which escapes me. No room treatments were used with the exception of some well placed furniture.

I am not recommending that you buy a pair of ESL 57s, although I think if you like that look and it fits into your decor you could do a lot worse in selecting a speaker. You have been given some very good options as well from other posters.

One thing I'd like to mention is the concept of using a "swarm" woofer system with any set of speakers you buy. I built my own version of this type of system, but it definitely helps with room nodes and I have found a lot of success with it. You can learn more here:

http://www.audiokinesis.com/the-swarm-subwoofer-system-1.html

You can place these asymmetrically around the room and it works wonders to eliminate room issues. I will never go back. If you are daunted by the size of each box or if this is not going to satisfy your inner WAF, note that the boxes can be smaller in size, mine are 1.4 cu. ft (something like 8" x 10" x 8") with 8" woofers. Yes you will need a external crossover, but I found in my room those are much easier to "hide" than acoustic panels.

I hope I have given you something else to think about other than the recurring man cave acoustical panel ideas.
Guys, i’ve been an audiophile since I started dating my husband in 1963 . At first it was “ enforced” listening, finally becoming voluntary after the kids grew up. We have been through Altec Lansing,double Advents, Maggie’s , quad 57’s (re done), Bud Fried’s supermonitors, Harold Beveridge’s big white electrostatics, etc etc....HH Scott, Avery Fisher, Saul Marantz, Rek -O-Kit ,the real Harmon Kardon,tubes, stacks of audio magazines and enough vinyl and turntables to fill a radio station back in the day. I went on here specifically to find out if we could decently ( sound wise) get around visible acoustic treatments. I have been told by many personally that echo is only treatable physically and not electronically, therefore I thought I’d ask all the most dedicated hobbyists here on Audiogon. I will leave y’all now. BTW, my husband ( the original audiophile in our family) has been on Audiogon since about 2005. Vinyl rules until digital can REALLY SOUND ANALOG......you guys were so so helpful... okay, okay, I will admit I have learned a lot of things from Geofkait and Squires, it’s just that for all of us, sarcasm without the smile or wink is hard to see unless we already knew each other. Best to all!!

Jan