Opinions on best integrated under 10k?

Father Christmas has been early and left me a very sizable bonus check!
So time to spend it before the other half can....

Looking at building another system but thinking of just a very high power integrated amp.
Wish list...
200w or more.
Balanced inputs
Digital inputs
Phono inputs

A quick look shows items like McIntosh ma7900 and Mark levinson ml585 which both seem to fulfill all or the majority of my wants.
Sure there are others.
So thoughts and any current or previous owners of suitable candidates please chime in
Thank you in advance
128x128uberwaltz
Well now have a few more hours on it and it is certainly making a good impression.
Not sure if it is breaking in or just I am adjusting to a " different" sound but it seems less harsh and brittle and just such tight controlled bass.
It is so good on the roomperfect that I cannot stand to listen to the amp with it switched off now.
I think it has made a huge improvement in the sq in,my very poor room which was exactly what I hoped for.
Hard to describe its "house" sound but neutral with perhaps a slight emphasis on the top end? But again still only about 15 hours of run time so plenty of time for evolution yet.

Is it the best integrated out there?
Obviously not.
But it does seem to be doing the best job of conveying music in my room to my ears so far.
And that is all that matters.....
Have had the good fortune to test in home 4 integrateds over the past few months and all have their strengths and weakness.

Hegel H-300. Very strong powerful amp, detailed bass, great presence only let down by no headphone socket or even a way to connect a headphone amp or it may still be in my system.

Hegel H-160. As above really, maybe a tad less defined in the bass area but still strong, however I did not realise it only had 3 total analog inputs at time I purchased. The headphone output was good but not as good as a dedicated headphone amp of quality. The onboard DAC on both Hegels was very good imho and for my needs.

Still I thought bass was a little uncontrolled in my room so......

Lyngdorf 2170, read much good on the RoomPerfect room correction software and this is indeed the case for my needs.
Down on power compared to the Hegels but more than enough to drive my Wilsons combined with the room correction means the sq is gloriously well controlled, no excess bass that spoils the picture, no more swapping cables to try and "tone" the sound to my liking. This one I think I can live with for quite a while. It has a very good built in DAC, plenty of software options for settings to match input levels, rename inputs, set output functions etc.

At the same time I did acquire a Classe Sigma 2200i.
This I have been swapping in and out comparing to the Lyngdorf but I am now spoiled by the RoomPerfect as nothing sounds quite right now.
The Classe has power to spare, a very nice onboard DAC and fairly decent software to boot. But again bass in my room is a little bloated but I know that is the room which is why it looks like the Lyngdorf is the winner for now.

One thing these exercises have taught me is that todays breed of integrated is a vastly different animal from days of old and for me I just d not see me returning to seperates although they make it easier to upgrade just one aspect like the DAC etc.

For my needs today an integrated of quality is all I need and quite happy so far, until upgraditis sets in of course!
@uberwaltz

I had the Lyngdorf last year for a few months.  My model had all the modules included.  I absolutely could not use it without Room Perfect enabled, like you've said.  I became quite suspicious that the SQ was degraded on purpose, just to emphasize the quality/importance of using Room Perfect.

My backup integrated at that time was a Cambridge CXA80.  The Cambridge sounded clearly better than the Lyngdorf (with Room Perfect turned off).  RP turned on, Lyngdorf left the Cambridge in the dust.

Digital with the Lyngdorf was quite fantastic, probably the best I've heard in my experience.  But, I could not live with the sound of the analog going through the ADC.  Vinyl playback lost it's warmth, and sounded too polite in my system.  80% of my listening is vinyl, so the Lyngdorf was sold.

If I ever am able to have a second system, and it's digital only, I would not hesitate for one second to get another Lyngdorf.
@robelvick.

You could be correct on the vinyl, I would concur it has maybe lost a touch in the dynamics department compared to say the Hegel but vinyl only comprises maybe 20% of listening.
Mainly Tidal streaming, Bluesound Vault 2 or even cd makes up majority of my listening so mainly digital which with roomperfect is very very nice indeed.

Maybe in an acoustically better room to start with the Lyngdorf would not be so obviously better to my ears.
@robelvick.

I only went with one option on the Lyngdorf, the analog input board to get xlr and enough analog inputs for my needs.
They did not offer a phono option correct?
I had no use for the HDMI board or the usb board so why waste dollars...lol.
What phono stage were you using?
I am using a dynavector p75 mk3 and am still happy enough with my vinyl sq for the time being.