Speakers least affected by room acoustics

i have an acoustic problem, a high ceiling that echos. I don’t want any man cave treatments as I am the W Ain the WAF. Are there any speakers that would minimize this problem?
recordchanger2018
If possible, check out Tannoy speakers.  The coincident tweeter is horn loaded, and dispersion is controlled to about 90 degrees.  You get minimal high frequency splash off the ceiling and side walls.  Plus, being coincident, the midrange is coherent in all directions.  The sound does not change with respect to your angle to the speaker.   Tannoy has a new very affordable model, plus their much more expensive lines.  They have a unique sound, but are always fun & musical sounding.  It's a music lover's speaker.
A pair of Kii3 speakers will solve just about any room problems.  Mine made a tremendous difference with my small uneven room.

Leotis, and Mirolab, 

A live reflective space will still be affected by directional speakers, Almost all loudspeakers even with horn loading of the tweeter still throw out an abundance of energy.

If you remember physics energy can not be created or destroyed.

You can turn vibrational energy into heat by absorption.

You can direct the sound of a directional loudspeaker toward the listener however, unless the listener's body is a complete broad based absorber sound frequencies will still bounce off his body, any hard reflective surfaces and the floor, hit the ceiling and bounce back.

If the room sounds live it is called slap echo and you have to use absorbtive materials to combat that. 

Sandydennis, glad to hear they work well in your room, a small uneven room is not a large reflective room, totally different set of problems. 

Bryanbull, did you notice we were saying the same thing the D'appolito configuration was designed to eliminate ceiling and floor bounce however, even a speaker with a narrowed vertical dispersion can't eliminate floor bounced reflections.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ