Who has has a totaldac DAC?

If you have one, or have listened to one, Please share your thoughts and experience. If you specifically have the d-1 tube, that would be perfect. If you live within driving distance of Burlington, VT, please invite me over to hear it, and I'll bring some good single malt 😉
tommylion
I've heard one very briefly at a show. Too quick to say anything more than that the room sounded very good. I recall it as a fluent sound. They were demoing the amps and didn't say which Totaldac they were using, they had a whole rack. They used Swedish Marten Design speakers.

If you are shopping in that price range they are worth hearing.
tommylion
 Who has has a totaldac DAC?

I’ve heard this reviewer’s system (Edgar Kramer), RedBook cd’s being converted by the top TotalDac with separate power supply, into a Lightspeed Attenuator into Gryphon Antillion Evo poweramp driving Wilson Alexia MkII’s. I can tell you it was a very profound moving experience.

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/totaldac5/1.html

Cheers George
Depends on what you consider driving distance,   :)   but I am in NE Oklahoma with a full Totaldac Twelve and Server. 4 chassis. It constantly blows my mind. It really freaks me out.

Happy to entertain for a weekend.