Has Anyone Uesed A PrimaLuna Amp With Harbeth Speaker's

Hi guys, I will be on the market soon for a new amp and I keep looking at the Primaluna Amps, has anyone heard the Primaluna Dialogue Premium amp driving a pair of Harbeth's 30.1 speakers? these are 87d/b and I am not sure how this will work out?
128x128bigred71
Just look at these Stereophile measurements: https://www.stereophile.com/content/primaluna-dialogue-premium-power-amplifier-measurements it has a pretty bad load dependent frequency response.

For those who don't read the article, the response is on a simulated speaker load.

Transformers are designed to match an impedance. When they don't, frequency response curves like the those shown are the result. ALL transformer output amps will deliver a similar curve. If one were to log the current rather than the voltage on a solid state amp, a similar non-flat curve would result.

If one runs a room response graph with a tube amp and a solid state amp on the same speakers, they will overlay indicating the power to the speaker is the same.

I have a PL Prologue 5 driving 85db/W 3.6-12Ω speakers on the 8Ω tap. On some material it is scarily good. Bass is tight and detailed. It plays as loud as 100wpc solid state which is only 4db more power than the PL 36wpc. I can get 100db peaks on wide dynamic range orchestra material. My room is 16 * 33 and I sit 14' from the speakers. A tube amp cam be pushed farther than solid state, which get ugly FAST!

One visitor said "Your system is so precise." when I played him the PL.

Internally, the PL amps are gorgeous. No PCB / tube socket connection to fracture. It is my 5th tube amp dating back to Citation II, 2 x ARC and 1 custom KT-88 monster.

I've never heard a solid state amp ever come close to the sound stage presentation of a good tube amp. Sure they're colored, but so is every thing!

If you can afford it, dual mono are always the way to go.

Definitely get a refundable demo.

DISCLAIMER: I also appreciate a good solid state amp.
Get a dual mono, hybrid ss class A amp. 
By far the best sound reproduction available. Don’t care if it’s chinese, Japanese or American. They all use top notch parts and weigh a ton. I’ve heard a Cayin compared to a luxman and would take either. Class A baby with those Harbeths. 
Hey for any of you guys that question PrimaLuna in the Seattle area I invite you to come to my home and listen to them make my Magnepan 20.7’s sing. Again a speaker that is deemed a power hog and at 87db has never sounded so go in my listen room. No bullshit I get chills when I’m listening to music and a lot of that is due to PL and it’s amazing build and sound quality.

Cheers 
I didn’t realize I have a customer who owns Harbeth 30.1's and just this week he traded in his McIntosh MA6600 for a PrimaLuna HP integrated.  He sent me this note minutes ago. The HP is new new new and I’ve asked him to check back with updates as it breaks in.   He's very well-read and has a lot of experience.

His observations thus far:

"I have pretty transparent and precise sources - both turntable and SACD player - and unfortunately with my prior solid state amp they sounded almost clinical. The music no longer moved me and my listening sessions shortened as I quickly became disinterested. In the hopes of fixing this, I decided to try tubes again (I had a CJ PV5 30 years ago) and the PL is apparently not only the prescription but the cure. "

"I play acoustic guitar and sing a bit, solo and with others, so I’m particularly sensitive to the sound of acoustic instruments and unamplified human voice. Gillian Welch and David Rawlings could have been playing right in front of me - the tone of his 1935 Epiphone Olympic archtop unmistakable. Satchmo has never sounded better - his voice warm and vibrant - and Ella clear and pure. All instruments sounded natural. Then I threw in a little live electric blues - Clapton playing Eyesight for the Blind. I had to turn it up and there it was - goosebumps. My eyes had been closing, my head swaying, my toes tapping throughout, but the goosebumps sealed the deal. I’m not good at using audio terms to describe what I hear (I really couldn’t care less about that). What I care about is how I relate to the music I’m listening to - am I moved, am I swept up, does everything else seem to fall away? Once I put the PL into my system all of these tests were met and I was thoroughly enjoying the music. That is what I was looking for."

"I’m leaving the amp on overnight to make sure all the tubes have settled (I won’t be leaving it on thereafter) and I’ve already been bitten by the tube rolling bug (no need to, just curiosity) and have ordered a pair of Cifte 12AU7s from you. I can’t wait to hear this puppy once it’s broken in a bit and I’ve swapped in the new tubes."

"My system now consists of: Clearaudio Ovation turntable/Clearaudio Universal tonearm/Lyra Delos/Esoteric E-03; Apple Air/Ayre QB-9 DSD; McIntosh MCD500; Pioneer RT-909 reel to reel; PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated Amplifier; Harbeth 30.1 Monitors; Shunyata Venom PS8 Power Distributor, Venom Defender, Venom HC and Venom 3 PCs; Cardas Clear USB Cable; and WireWorld Silver Eclipse 7 ICs and speaker cables."

"The PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated Amplifier replaces a McIntosh MA6600 Integrated that will be sent to you later this week as a trade-in."

"I’m really happy, thank you. Chris."