Has Anyone Uesed A PrimaLuna Amp With Harbeth Speaker's

Hi guys, I will be on the market soon for a new amp and I keep looking at the Primaluna Amps, has anyone heard the Primaluna Dialogue Premium amp driving a pair of Harbeth's 30.1 speakers? these are 87d/b and I am not sure how this will work out?
128x128bigred71
I’ve owned a few pairs of Harbeth speakers, initially I thought high powered solid state amps sounded best. That was, until, I tried the HL5+ with a high quality tube amp (Air Tight ATM-2). 

The Air Tight amp puts out 85 Watts, which was more than enough power for the Harebth to really sound their best. 
Doing some home work, I am not sure that I am going to need all the power of 2 Dialogue Premium HP's used as mono blocks.
I am hoping to get some  time next week to get over to my dealer to  hear the Dialogue Premium with there Dialogue Preamp
Yes, I did demo the Dialogue Premium at a dealer. I can't remember which taps we used. 
I would suggest emailing Gig Harbor Audio as I am pretty sure they sell both brands and know they would happily give you the benefit of their experience no matter where you live. The owner is honest and always happy to help.