Anyone own or heard of PrimaLuna?

Hi. First of all, I am not an audiophile but simply love music and like it certain way but not overly crazy. I started out with solid state Mcintosh for couple years. I recently listen to few tube amps like audio research, t+a, cary audio and prima luna. I can afford all those big expensive brands but I thought primaluna sounded as good if not better and it cost fraction of other big names.  Just curious if anyone has experience with it? What you like the most? What you feel need improvement? Any issue with customer service? How's the company? Is quality really that better as they claim against other competitors? Thank you for your feedback. 

gr8av4life

@willemj 

I haven't looked at the Stereophile measurements and honestly don't need to. I have owned ARC amps, VTL and Ayre and neither have provided my Magnepan 20.7's 87db with the musical pleasures of my PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium HP amps. To the point that I sold/ traded my ARC REF 5SE, DS450M's and ARC REF110 for the PrimaLuna preamp and amp. If you are ever in Seattle come to my house and take a listen and become a believer. And I would bet that if my PL can drive my 20.7's they can handle any Harbeth speaker.

Cheers

Harbeth are indeed not hard to drive, and you are perfectly free to prefer a non-flat response, but it is not accurate to the music. Would love to come to Seattle again, and really thanks for the offer of hospitality, but it is a bit far from home. Conversely, you are welcome to come to Holland (and I don't mean the Michigan one) and listen to my Quad 2805's driven by a 2x140 watt Quad 606-2, or my Harbeth P3ESRs driven by a 2x100 watt Quad 405-2.
+1 on the Line Magnetic Audio gear. It is stellar. I had listened to the Primaluna amps in my local AV Home Theater retail shop and the salesmen would not demo for me, just too interested in the home theater customers. I think it sounded great in the short time I heard it. After a short listening audition with PL and Rogue Audio I found an Audio dealer who could let me do a long listening session with Line Magnetic, which I bought and really enjoy.
BTW they seem to have excellant customer service. I have never heard a bad word about Kevin Deal. Good customer service is often overlooked when buying audio. IMHO.
I almost purchased a PrimaLuma myself, until I found out why it was affordable. MADE IN CHINA. I'll pass on this one! I'll either purchase an expensive one or will do without. China can keep this amp for themselves.
Do you go naked now that you know all your clothes and underwear  areChinese ?