Audio Craft AC-4400 and related AC tonearms

I have so many Audio Craft headshells that i start thinking about Audio Craft tonearms.
Something like the Audio Craft AC-4400 silver color with removable armwands.
Must be a high quality tonearm, Japanese classics. The problem is that i’ve never tried them.
Anyone can comment? Would be nice to read more opinions.

Here is a picture of the AC-4400: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/oNcAAOSw0HVWADXg/s-l1600.jpg

There is also AC-3300 model: https://www.vinylengine.com/library/audiocraft-ultracraft/ac-3300.shtml

128x128chakster
They're unipivot. You want to mess with that? These are the tonearms that Graham fraudulently ripped off.
But what's the difference between AC-3000 vs. AC3300 and AC-4000 vs. 4400 ? This is where i'm lost.  
Thanks, invictus. I never appreciated the obvious similarity between the graham design and audiocraft tonearms. Seems the latter are quite advanced.

Some notes, possibly obvious:
- AC3300 & AC4400 are later, more advanced models that command much higher prices (~3-5x) on the used market. I think they were manufactured until the early 2000s. 
- AC3000 & AC4000 are unipivots and AC3300 & AC4400 are "double point support", but I haven't seen one in detail, so I'm not sure what exactly that means.
- AC3300 & AC4400 have VTA on the fly, I believe, but the other features are similar. They all have adjustable silicon oil damping.

[Purely subjective assessment made with a limited number of cartridges and not in a fully controlled or blinded setting:] I have AC3000 & AC4000 and quite like them. They have an open, easy, refined sound compared for instance to FR64s which has a solid, full-bodied sound. I like having both and use AC4000 for chamber & choral music and FR64s for orchestral & jazz.

@sampsa55 very interesting, thanks Sampsa
I didn’t expect they were in production for such a long time, i thought AC3300 and AC4400 are from the late 80s. And yes, the price difference is huge compared to the AC3000 and AC4000 from the 70s.

Have you ever tried the FR66s if you like the FR64s ?
I will ask again, maybe you know better, what is the difference between the FR66s and 66FX (long versions)?
Maybe @nandric can comment on this subject ? 

Since the FR-7f and PMC-3 is what i use, i always wanted to try the FR or Ikeda tonearms with those carts. Currently i use re-wired Lustre GST-801 (discovery internal wires, zu audio mission mk2 with wbt rca’s) and the sound quality is stunning.