cartridge repair....repair service center needed

I need to have a Monster Alpha Genesis retipped ...broke off....

I got a quote of 400 from a place in Bellevue WA at phonocartridgeretipping.com.

Anyone use them before? Not sure where to turn.

Thanks 
mswobo
Dear nandric, thank you for the information.  After my recent and long foray into MM land I would like to revisit the land of the MC. I have, among others, a Monster Sigma Genesis 2000 which is in need of a new tip; no other problems that I am aware of.  This was was a favorite and which I preferred even over my VanDen Huls.  I will contact “Expert Stylus” for advise.  Regards.
I've had two cartridges done by sound-smith.com  both came back sounding like the cartridge did new. One went 2 years before i sold it and was still fine. The other is at 1.5 years and sounds wonderful. 
Andy at the Needle Clinic replaced a sheared off cantilever from my vintage Koetsu Rosewood and the repaired cart was better than new (boron cantilever/mirco line stlyli). Andy knows whats he's doing.
Dear @frogman : For stylus tip only Needleclinic is what you need. Your ZYX relatives si a good design. I owned the Genesis 1000 and the 2000 and for me the 1000 is a little better.

Better than VDH?, well that depends of the VDH model. If you own the Colibri I think that the Monster can't outperforms it but.......

Regrads and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Thanks for the suggestion, Raul. Do you have a reason(s) for recommending Needle Clinic over Expert Stylus for a new tip? Btw, I don’t agree re the two Monsters. I too owned both and find the 2000 to be considerably more refined and better in just about every parameter that matters to me. Yes, better than the VDH’s that I have owned: MC1S, Frog, Grasshopper. Regards.