Just bought Kef reference 1, now to choose speaker wires

Purchased Kef reference 1s and the rep recommended Audioquest Bi(something) wires, $1000+.  Seem pricey but these are kick-ass speakers and powered by a Rotel RAP 1580 AVR.   Any recommendations on great wires? Anyone Kef R1 owners with specific wires to recommend?

I just joined Audiogon and am starting to search through various posts.  Any help is much appreciated.
fritzjurg
Looks like I won't be able to order the Clear Day due to illness by the owner...will check again in a month or so but not sure the dealer would take back the Audioquest wires.

"Thank you much for your kind words Fritz. Sad to say, I got sick again and have to stop making cables for a while.  I'm hoping I'll be up and running in a few weeks though.  So sorry I could not help now brother and God bless you,   Paul

---------- Original Message ----------

To: [email protected]

Subject: New Message

Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 20:41:57 +0000

Message Body:

Your Double Shotgun wires are definitely getting tons of love on Audiogon.
That's too bad. Hope Paul recovers fast. He had a big surgery on his back I believe.
I like AudioQuest and Audience. Audience is very flexible. Try the Audience Ohno III line on a budget or Au24 SE or SX. You can get these cables at a decent price at usedcables.com or A'Gon. I used these with KEF LS50's. I will use Audience with a KEF Blade 2 in the future.
@fritzjurg,
Sorry to hear about Pauls' health. Yes, he did have a major surgery during the Sep/Oct time frame last year. Hope he recovers soon.
There is a pair on the Clear Day Double Shotguns on sale on audiocircle site. But I have never dealt on that site, so cannot comment.
Audiocircle seems like an interesting site. I registered but searching for anything seems impossible.  I get the same message when searching for any keyword and on any "Circle"

" An Error Has Occurred! You are not allowed to search for posts in this forum."