Low-heat-output amp for Devore O/96

My Shindo amp/preamp combo sounds fantastic with these speakers, but during the sticky summer months here in N.C., my listening room gets uncomfortably warm, even with the central AC on. I've considered something like a First Watt JC2, but my understanding is these also put out lots of heat due to Class A operation. Any suggestions for a cool-running solid state amp that would sound good with the Devores?
128x128ladok
Elizabeth good to see you posting again. Another vote for the Linear Tube Audio zolt10mkll.
Post removed 
Thanks for all the great suggestions thus far. fsonicsmith, I am responding to your post only because I don’t want anyone to get the impression that the 9/96 is putting me to sleep. I clearly stated that I tend to doze off only when I’m playing background music and reading. I’m always wide awake and engaged when I listen for the music, the 0/96 is the finest speaker I’ve ever had. I’m 65 and falling asleep/napping is now a guilty pleasure for me, I certainly don’t consider it a "problem." And the heating of the room in the summer with tube amps is real, I'm not the only person who has reported this. Not all of us blast the AC constantly, it's expensive and it's also noisy, and I don't like noise in my listening room.
Ladok, I apologize for my snarky and somewhat arrogant post. A few years ago our A/C had gone out of service and while my wife and I were waiting for our HVAC system to be replaced, I tried listening. At that time my amp was an ARC VS110 which is open-architecture with no cooling fans. I went from tolerably warm to insufferably hot within an hour. So I understand your predicament and I should not have used your post to attempt a segue into promoting high power amps with the DeVores which I acknowledge being something of a private non-industry-related agenda. I have no way to prove it, but it seems as though my Ref150se puts out less heat than my VS110 despite having the same number of output tubes. 
the heating of the room in the summer with tube amps is real, I'm not the only person who has reported this. Not all of us blast the AC constantly, it's expensive and it's also noisy, and I don't like noise in my listening room.

We have a customer in Guatemala City with our largest amp, the MA-3. That's a class A triode amp that makes over 500 watts. Despite the number of tubes, because it is so much more efficient, it does not run a whole lot hotter than our MA-2s, but:

He does not like air conditioning, and doesn't have it.

Yet he can play the amps all day and night in his listening room at any time of the year and it stays comfortable. The room is really not that large; about 17 feet wide and 20 feet deep at the most (I've been there). With two fairly small ducts in the ceiling above the amps, connected by ductwork similar to what you would use with a clothes drier, he conducts the heat out of the room and out of the house. The sound of the single fan he uses for this is barely audible at the listening chair. He controls the fan with a light switch on the wall. It really does work!