Is a SUT needed?

I have a Dynavector DRT XV 1s going into an Aesthetix Rhea Signature. The sound is great, but I do have to increase the volume due to the low output of the cart, which can produce a high noise floor, when listening to quieter passages.  Do you think a Dynavector SUT 200 would be a good match?  Any suggestions?
handymann
@handymann ,

IME having owned a Rhea, it will be hard for you to improve on the RCA tubes, you will get different flavors, but not tubes that are more quiet.

Jperry:  Thanks for the heads up. I could have easily invested twice what I already have, to no avail. I'm pleased with my sound. It's all good. 
handymann ~ I'm sure your analog system "sings" and yes tubes can make a world of difference but again it's my opinion (after trying to perfect my alalog rig for close to 40 years now) that a MM phono stage used with a step-up transformer will usually outperform a MC phono stage alone in most parameters. 

A SUT & MM stage are like a peanut butter & jelly sandwich you can't have one without the other.  

HAPPY LISTENING

(dealer disclaimer)
Sksos1:  That's why I'm using two different MC carts. No SUT needed. Maybe a SLUT😁
Sksos1:  All joking aside, I had a Clearaudio Maestro and it sounded great. Didn't have it connected to an SUT. It had plenty of output. Maybe I need to invest in a SUT to up my voltage. .5 mv is a small amount of output for sure. I know with any kind of input, u need good up front volume. I wish I could try a SUT out to see if I liked it.