A brutal review of the Wilson Maxx

I enjoy reading this fellow (Richard Hardesty)

http://www.audioperfectionist.com/PDF%20files/APJ_WD_21.pdf

g_m_c
bright yellow ones go nicely in any moderately sized listening room with a velvet painting of Elvis. even if they were what they are thought to be, cars should not be covered in wood veneer and loudspeakers should not be covered in automotive paint and clearcoat. long live the real stuff!
Larryi,
your guess is partially or even completely wrong.

Audioperfectionist's a fan of a correct values in the business and truth as well.
I dont want to talk about personal tastes, but if one buys a speaker that cost more than a car the thought "the goal is to enjoy the music" sounds ludicrous.
For that price I want state of the art not a compromise. I want more, I want the real thing.
Just my 2 dollars.
Well, finally, an honest review of a Wilson product. I have listened to several versions of the Watt/Puppy, the Grand Slams, the MAXX and the Sophia and I have never been able to understand what the excitement is all about. It must be the cost because it certainly is not the performance.
hi,

Seems like a honest review to me. There are a lot of products out there that are overpriced and don't deliver the goods.

The trick is to find the ones with outstanding price/performace ratio as defined by you.

good listening,

Larry